Inspirational life to inspire

Inspirational Life To Inspire

          Hardly anyone succeed in their life without being inspired by someone!! It’s very unnatural to say that I made it by myself, even after achieving something special in life; of course your efforts are also a deciding factor.

            Getting inspired by someone or something will urge people to do more. For a person who led a normal life is influenced rather than being inspired. I don’t want to get into the comparative study.

            Inspiration can be from anywhere, a person, a situation, a place, an experience etc. The next factor which comes along is the time. A person who got inspired at a very younger age will work towards it from the beginning of his/her career; the risk with early inspiration is the possibility of other influencing factors over them.  In my view, getting inspired after reaching a maturity level will do better than the younger age, others might have different opinion.

            Having said that! What inspires a person can’t be predicted. Mind of a human being is so unpredictable, it’s a known fact.  When I speak of all these, it brings back the memories which I have forgotten for years now. It looks odd for me now and was not that impressive!.

            We often talk to ourselves on a regular basis, at least in our mind. We act as a guide to ourselves; it fetched us to where we stand right now.  Everything is in our hands at the same time we often fail to get along with a good life. We guide ourselves to the best and the worst. Inspiration does a role of catalyst to guide ourselves into the best place. Inspiring factors are around us, but we don’t see it.

A person who inspired me in a quick period of time:

            I hardly appeared on stage to do any event in my schooling's.  Friends from my school days may not believe, if they speak to any of my college mates and share thoughts on me. I didn't realize my transition. I never had the confidence to face a crowd before. But things have changed for me to my good. When I look back to see what changed me, I have the name of a person to tell. He is so popular in social media, he got into lot of controversies, and Medias spread his identity as brand ambassador of twitter.

 An author, politician and former international civil servant, Mr.Dr Shashi Tharoor- Three decade long prior career at the United Nations, he served as a peacekeeper, refugee worker, and administrator at the highest levels, serving as Under-Secretary General during Kofi Annan’s leadership of the organization, and also got nominated by India for the Secretary general in the next term.

             “Why nations should pursue 'soft power': in Ted talks by Mr. Tharoor was the turning point, I kept watching his videos from thereon.  I was doing my under graduation then. Things started changing thereafter, the fear factor in me decreased considerably. I admired mostly, for the content in his speech and also for his impeccable control over it, which also prompted me to reach out for his other works. I explored and practiced my skills better on my higher graduation. Still I won’t say I am the best or I became the best, but it was a new beginning for me. My fellow mates do know what I was capable of and kept supporting, which I see as a blessing to me.

My vision is to inspire people with my life; I want to take this article as a stepping stone in doing that. Thanks to all my friends for their support and motivation..

Before I conclude, I would like to quote the words of Bob-Marley here,

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”

“ My Salute to Mr. Dr. Shashi Tharoor.!!”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 comments:

  1. All the best , Bibin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Bibin! All the best, you will be a role model to someone, some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. well written and I'm sure you will be yet another person inspiring many more lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely articulated Bibin..... Best Luck....

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have opened up your wings, fly high and high efforlessly like a krishnapparunthu

    ReplyDelete